1. I was planning my wedding.
2. I was NOT on Facebook.
3. I had no idea what a blog, blogging or blogger meant.
4. I had zero plans of having a child anytime soon, 35 seemed like a good age to start a family, which means if I stuck to that I would still have 2 years to go before ever considering getting pregnant.
5. I was working in Florida at this time of year at the job I had before I took the hardest job in the world. I miss that old job.
6. Maizy was only a year old.
7. I worked out every single morning at 5:30 a.m. and freaking loved it, I thrived on getting up early. Now 5:30 a.m. seems like a horrible time to wake up.
8. I got a letter about attending my 10 year highschool reunion.
9. I had much longer hair.
10. We had just moved into this house and only planned to be here 5 years.
11. My grandparents were still alive and just as ornery as ever.
12. My only worries in the world were, worrying about what I would wear out that weekend, what kind of tablecloths I should have at my wedding, and if I should drink beer or martinis.
13. I drove a 2007 Honda Accord. When I bought this car I got a deal, I wanted a 2-door, they didn't have one in the color I wanted so the sales guy discounted me a 4-door in that color. I remember him saying as I drove away, you will like that 4-door, trust me, life changes, even though you don't think it will....
Boy was he right.