Friday, November 19, 2010

Friday Fragments

1. I am really, really looking forward to Black Friday.  There are some deals that this chicky needs to get in on.  Wal Mart - 5 a.m. - I am so there.

2. I finally have my husband convinced of my idea, that is only 5 years in the making.  No, we are not having another baby.  It is house related, more on this later.

3. I think Davis is the funniest kid I know.

4. Two Words: Cake Pops

5. One Word: Bakerella

6. Put 4 and 5 together and you have one happy Cake Pop making Jill!!! 

7. I cannot wait to decorate the front of our house for Christmas.  I might go all out this year since we have a white picket fence, that was also 5 years in the making, I finally got one over the summer.  I'm not going to go Clark Griswald on our neighborhood though, at least not this year :o)

8. I'm doing Weight Watchers, for the 8 billionth time since Davis was born.  This time, I'm sticking to it.

9. I had a dream that we decided to have another baby.

10. It was twins.

11. Two girls.

12. Poor Jeff

13. Poor Mommy

14. Maizy is a vicious attack dog, she pulled the ultimate stunt Monday, she bit the UPS dude.  Yep, beware of my labradoodle.  She has been a little edgy since Davis arrived.  I had a dog trainer come in last month, he helped a lot and she was doing so well with it.  But someone (me) stopped doing the training and this is what I get.  She didn't break his skin, but you could see teeth marks in his pants.  I cried after it happened for an hour.  So far the dog warden hasn't shown up, hopefully they won't.  This was a definate wake up call for us.  Back to training 101.

15. My good friends father passed away today, from cancer.  I'm so sad for her.  He has been battling for quite sometime.  The weird thing about this, yesterday while shopping at Kroger I had a feeling he had passed or was about to pass.  My thoughts are with her and her family.

No comments: