Thursday, March 11, 2010

Ferber Update - Day 3

Day 3 of Ferber was a pretty good night in my book. The wait times for day 3 are 15 minutes for the first wait, 20 minutes for the 2nd wait, 25 minutes for subsequent waits.

Davis did not nap but for an hour this day so I was sure he'd sleep all night. We gave him his bath around 6:30 p.m. and he was already rubbing his eyes. After his bath we had about 10 minutes of relaxation time and he was cranky, ready for bed. I got him a 7 oz bottle and he fell asleep around 7:15 p.m. after only drinking 3 oz.

3:38 a.m. rolls around and he is crying like a mad man. I got up and went out to the couch for the 15 minute wait, Jeff also got up. After 15 minutes I went into his room and rubbed his back for 2-3 minutes while telling him to go sleep and that I loved him. He fell asleep! Woot!! He woke up for the day around 7:30 a.m.

Success!!!

No comments: