Friday, September 18, 2009

What is Up with Fashion??

Jeff and I went to dinner tonight and you should see the way the girls these days dress. I was apalled. I'm sorry, but when you are 17 years old you do not, I repeat, do not wear a dress that barely covers your ass with hot pink stilettos. How in the world do they get past their parents dressed this way??

Another thing I do not understand is women who are cleary older, not that anything is wrong with being older, I mean 40 is the new 30. I'm in my early 30s, but I know that I can't dress like I'm in high school. Anyways, this woman was probably 45ish, she had a nice body, but she was older because she had the face of a 45 year old. She had on skinny jeans, a very tight top and some sort of ridiculous platformish stiletto type heels. My husband and I could not stop staring at that one.

If you ever see me in a lacey mini-dress with stilettos please toss me a pair of sweats.

No comments: