Friday, September 18, 2009

Kirkland (Costco) Diaper Review

I have only used Pampers since Davis arrived, while he was in NB to size 2 we used Pampers Swaddlers and when he outgrew the size 2 we had to move up to Pampers Cruisers in size 3. I still am going to write Pampers and tell them they need to make bigger sizes of Swaddlers, but that is besides the point of my post.

I thought I'd give another brand of diapers a try, so we bought Kirkland brand diapers sold at Costco and I have to say that I'm impressed. For a store brand diaper they are really nice. We have been using them off and on all week since I'm not totally out of Pampers yet and I have not had one issue. Am I going to switch over to Kirkland? Maybe, I am supposed to be cloth diapering, remember?? LOL At the rate I'm going Davis will be potty trained before I actually get off my butt and order more cloth diapers.

I give Kirkland Diapers 2 thumbs up!

No comments: