Friday, September 11, 2009

I Lost My Posting Mojo

It has been a busy week for the D and I. We have been doing lots of mommy and baby workouts aka walking the 'hood. We had baby time at the library Wednesday which was awesome!!!! We will be going every week. Mommy is joining a moms group and I'll be going to that every Thursday while my mom comes and sits with Davis. I can take him with me as they provide childcare, but he is always napping at that time so why wake him up to drag him out just for some stranger to watch him, right?? Next week's meeting is "4 Myths of Motherhood".

On a silly note, some of my old twirling buds are on Facebook. Some of them have daughters that now twirl in the same group we were in and I guess the girl who runs the group is having a mom's class. She said it will probably start in October. I cannot wait!!!!!!! I hope I get to have a recital, I'll invite everyone and you can come laugh at me.


This is circa 1993, Northview High School, Freshman Year

No comments: