Sunday, September 6, 2009

9 of 30

Davis went to his grandma's house yesterday to stay the night so Jeff and I could go out and celebrate my 31st birthday which was a few days ago. We went to Sakura and both had the filet, it was delicious as always. Afterwards we came home for a bit and relaxed, changed our clothes and headed out to Mr. Freeze for some soft serve. I love Mr. Freeze and haven't been there all summer. We were both pretty full from dinner so we each only managed to eat half of our ice cream.

Then we decided to look at houses in one of my favorite (overpriced) neighborhoods, wishful thinking, ha! Anyways, we discovered that the price on lots dropped from well over $100,000 down to $28,000 in this awesome economy. We are so tempted to buy one, but I think subdivisions probably have rules that you have to build on your lot within a certain period of time and we wouldn't be ready to build for at least 5 years, maybe a little longer. I'm still going to call the realtor who has the lots listed and ask questions though, doesn't hurt to ask, right?

Back to cleaning.

No comments: