Monday, September 28, 2009

Some Pictures of Mr. Man!!

Somedays I think I might, just might want another one because he is so stinking cute, but when he goes to bed for the night and I'm exhausted I re-think that idea. I cannot imagine taking care of Mr. Man while pregnant, I cannot imagine taking care of a newborn and Mr. Man at the same time. My luck I'd have twins, maybe we will just get another dog.

Speaking of dogs, Maizy escaped out the front door and across the front yard tonight. I had to chase after her in my socks, thank god my mom was over and she had the baby. I guess Maizy didn't like the Toledo Edison dude in our front yard. Funny thing about this is he looked scared to death of her. Grant it she is a big dog, but she is a labradoodle for gods sake. You can't get any whimpier than a doodle.

Chilling in his stroller

Trying to steal Maizy's lobster

Sleeping on Grandma aka the baby hog

No comments: