1. I have been seeing a dermatologist for 20 years. I have terrible acne if I don't keep it under control with prescription drugs.
2. I used to workout every single morning at 5:30 a.m. In my drinking days I'd even drag my ass out of bed still half drunk to workout. Needless to say I was in excellent shape, I wish I had that body back. Funny, I thought my 112 lb. self was still fat...
3. I love old school 80s rap.
4. I get my eyelashes tinted every 2 months. I have super long, thick eyelashes, but they are not as dark as I like and I hate mascara. Eyelash tinting is the way to go girls.
5. The wedding dress I bought was the "ugly" dress. I walked into the local bridal salon (which has since closed, sniff, sniff) and saw it on the rack. I thought to myself, whoa, that is the ugliest dress ever. Ick. The owner of the shop told me to pick out some dresses I liked and we put them in the fitting room. Then she said she wanted to pick out a few she thought would be great on me. She walked in with the "ugly" dress. I told her I wouldn't try it on. She and my mom convinced me, it was the last one and I fell in love. After shopping at a few other stores I couldn't get the "ugly" dress off my mind so I went back and bought it a week later. It cost way more than I wanted to spend (like triple), but it was the dress. It was worth every single penny.