Friday, August 17, 2012

Five Random Facts Friday

1. I have been seeing a dermatologist for 20 years.  I have terrible acne if I don't keep it under control with prescription drugs.

2. I used to workout every single morning at 5:30 a.m.  In my drinking days I'd even drag my ass out of bed still half drunk to workout.  Needless to say I was in excellent shape, I wish I had that body back.  Funny, I thought my 112 lb. self was still fat...

3. I love old school 80s rap.

4. I get my eyelashes tinted every 2 months.  I have super long, thick eyelashes, but they are not as dark as I like and I hate mascara. Eyelash tinting is the way to go girls.

5. The wedding dress I bought was the "ugly" dress.  I walked into the local bridal salon (which has since closed, sniff, sniff) and saw it on the rack. I thought to myself, whoa, that is the ugliest dress ever.  Ick.  The owner of the shop told me to pick out some dresses I liked and we put them in the fitting room.  Then she said she wanted to pick out a few she thought would be great on me.  She walked in with the "ugly" dress.  I told her I wouldn't try it on.  She and my mom convinced me, it was the last one and I fell in love.  After shopping at a few other stores I couldn't get the "ugly" dress off my mind so I went back and bought it a week later.  It cost way more than I wanted to spend (like triple), but it was the dress.  It was worth every single penny.

No comments: