Friday, August 3, 2012

Five Random Facts Friday

1. I twirl the baton.  It is awesome.  I love it.  I started when I was like 8 or 9 years old and continued through HS.  Being a majorette was probably my single most favorite thing about HS, I still miss it, 15 years later.

2. It was 89 degrees on our wedding day. In October. In northwest Ohio. It made it memorable. Anytime I mention my wedding to someone that was there they always bring up about how stinkin' hot it was. I also got married in this adorable little historical chapel at a local museum. No a/c. Standing room only. It was hotter inside that chapel than it was outside.

3. I don't like fish.  I'm not really sure why, but I recall having a bad experience with a fish sandwich at McDs when I was about 3 or 4 years old.  I didn't get sick or anything, but the sandwich fell apart and I think it pissed me off.  That was the end of fish for me.  When people ask me why I don't like fish I simply tell them, because I don't eat things that swim....It leaves them wondering :o)

4. I'm a snob when it comes to where I buy our meat.  I will only buy it at a locally owned supermarket.  It is the best.  No pink slim there!!!

5. I don't drink milk.  I stopped when I was 8 years old.  My cousin told me it was cow pee and that did me in.

No comments: