Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Testing Day

I am sitting around sipping water, waiting to leave for my urologist appointment this morning.

I'm sipping water because I have to come with a full bladder.  This might just kill me, literally.

I didn't sleep last night because I'm in panic mode about these tests.

They sound less than desirable.

But what can be more revealing than giving birth?

I'm thinking not much.

I'll live through this.

If it means I won't pee 27 times a day and actually get more than 4 hours of sleep a night, I'll pretty much do anything at this point.

If you are the least bit interested in what I'll be doing today, you can read about it here.

She also mentioned something about a scope, I can't really remember exactly, I just hope it isn't this because if you read this it mentions general anesthesia and I'm going to her office, so if she is planning on doing this procedure without giving me something I'll probably have the cops called on me.

Wish me luck.

No comments: