Thursday, November 1, 2012

Making My List and Checking it Twice

Out of complete boredom last night after trick or treat was done I decided to go to my favorite store, Amazon.com and make Davis' Christmas list.

I added about 50 things to it.

Don't worry, he isn't getting every single item.

I just went through and picked things I knew he'd like and then narrowed it down from there.

I chose about 15 that Jeff and I will get him and added it all to my shopping cart.

Yep, that is right, I'm doing all of my Christmas shopping for Davis through Amazon.com this year.

Why you ask?

I don't have to fight the crazies on Black Friday. The sales just aren't worth it to me anymore.  We used to do the Black Friday thing but are over it in our older years.

I won't have to step foot in a store and we all know what the mall area in T-Town is like from Thanksgiving until after Christmas, a total disaster is what it is.

I have a Prime membership, hello free shipping and two-day delivery.

And NO SALES TAX!!!!!!!!

I love Amazon.com!!!!

Once I order everything I want to get for him from us, I'll forward his wish list onto his grandparents and favorite Auntie Jodi so they too can enjoy the freedom of shopping on Amazon.com.

No comments: