1. Fall is in the air!!! I'm looking forward to pumpkin patches and Halloween!
2. Davis loves his preschool and so do I. I'm so happy I made a last minute switch to a different preschool. Many reasons factored into why I changed and it was a good decision all around.
3. My husband was diagnosed with MS in August. There, I said it on my blog. Yes, that is MS as in Multiple Sclerosis. I think it has finally sunk in, we are going to the Cleveland Clinic for a second opinion from an MS specialist in a few weeks. Pray.
3. My husband is trying really hard to get healthy. See above. I am really proud of him. He is tracking calories like a madman and trying to change all of his bad habits.
4. I'm loving my job. It is like a 4 hour vacation every day, except Wednesday.
5. Which brings me to this. I feel like on my day off I need to cram a weeks worth of fun into one day, you know, playdates, shopping, house organization, etc... Somethings gotta give.
6. I gave up caffeineted coffee a few months ago, I switched to decaf. Whoa!
7. I'm obessed with Sofia Blanc de Blancs mini cans of sparkling wine. Available at Target for $14.99