1. I'm considering embarking on something HUGE for me!!!! I will not divulge any information until I'm 100% committed though.
2. Davis is a talking fool, if I didn't know better I wouldn't know we were told at 18 months that he had the vocabulary of a 6 month old. I believe, without a doubt, that all his speech issues were from enlarged tonsils. Since his tonsilectomy I feel like he is even with his peers the same age in regards to speech. In 1 month my child went from 5 or 6 words to so many I cannot keep track.
3. We have decided to buy my Jeep Grand Cherokee. I think our last lease payment is this month. Crazy. I've never owned a car. I've always leased.
4. I have been off the Weight Watchers bandwagon for a month. Time to hop back on. Today is the day.
5. I'm going to see Bob Dylan in concert next week!! I cannot wait!!!
6. I will never understand why some parents feel that a 2 year old needs to be involved in activity after activity or that they need to go on certain trips (i.e. Disney), they are 2 years old!!! First of all, you are wasting your money and second of all, 2 year olds don't care nor do they remember. They would be happy digging in a pile of mud, for free.
7. My husband and I are thinking about going to Vegas in September, this is a huge MAYBE. He is receiving an award and I might tag along. This will be an adult only trip which is why I'm hesitant.
8. I always feel sorry for first time moms. Motherhood can be so hard, so much harder than you expect it to be.
9. I have been so tired all week, no matter how well I sleep at night, I'm pooped. I blame the heat.
10. We have maggots in one of our outside trash cans. Ewwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!