Friday, April 29, 2011

Long Time, No Blog

WOW!!  I haven't written a blog post in a really long time.

I've been super busy though, between activities and therapy with Davis and trying to find time for all my cake pop orders, I'm a little stressed.

I am looking forward to May being over because that means I only have two orders for cake pops the first week of June and then nothing again until July.

I purposely did that though, I turned down a lot of orders because I don't want to fill my summer up with orders and being stuck in my kitchen.

I wish I could think of what is new with me, but there is just so much I cannot remember it all. 

Let's see.

Davis started going to a half day of daycare this week at the place he does his therapy, Thursday was his first day, I think he enjoyed it.  He also gets therapy on that day too.   When I picked him up he was asleep.  I will say I was pretty nervous taking him, but it will be good for him and we are hoping some social interraction will help him a bit.  He tends to go into sensory overload around a lot of people which causes for some embarrassing moments for me at times.

I lost 10 lbs!!!  Woot Woot!!  I'm very serious about this.  I'm the heaviest I have ever been and this is the last summer I'm going to feel chubby.  Besides, when I talk my husband into having another baby I need to be skinny, right?  I managed to lose 10 lbs in 1 month, so I cannot wait to see what another month brings.   I've been doing Weight Watchers and working out almost every single morning before Davis gets up. 

Our bathroom remodels are going well.  Bathroom #1 in the back of our house is done, we just replaced the floor, we do plan on painting it eventually.  Bathroom #2 in the front of our house is 75% there, even 75% done it looks a million times better than it did before.  I cannot wait to blog about it and post pictures of before and after, it is quite shocking.  My husband and I have been going in there and just ooohing and ahhhing about how great it looks.  We spent less than $1000 between the two bathrooms, it is amazing how little we spent and how great they both look, especially the front bathroom. 

I took a bunch of clothes to a local resale shop last week and they gave me $72.  What??????  $72????  The lady says to me "Is $72 OK?"   I was speechless, sure it is okay lady, I expected $20!  I took my money to TJMaxx and bought the bedding I had been eyeing up a few days earlier for the spare room.  The spare room is 90% done, we just need a new closet door and to hang a few things on the walls. I promise pictures of that room too when it is 100%.

Hopefully I will be back on track with blogging!!

1 comment:

Sassytimes said...

I'm excited to see before and after photos!