Monday, December 20, 2010

LET'S HAVE A BALL!!!

I've decided to give cake ball truffle and cake ball pop making a try.  I figure hey, I make them pretty, I might as well try to make some money, right?

Here are my latest creations:

Custom Cake Pop Arrangement

Yum!!!! 

The Santa Hat, this was time consuming, but well worth the effort

I call this one a snowball

And it isn't Christmas witout the classic red and green

Here it is again, but this one is coated in dark chocolate, I love the effect the dark chocolate has with the red, green and white

Red chocolate, covered in sanding sugar, I love how sparkly this looks

And my favorite, the classic white Christmas tree!!

All wrapped and ready to be delivered

An order of 80 cake ball truffles for a customer

One of each of the designs used in the large order

I have a Facebook fan page now, find me at "Let's Have a Ball"

You can stop drooling now :o)

2 comments:

Jene said...

Nice! They look super tasty. Good luck with the business!

Jen and Justin said...

they ARE super tasty! now i'm realizing...you set your goals of less play dates so you can make more cake balls - don't try to fool me! hahahaha