Thursday, December 16, 2010

Jill's Ultimate Favorite Things Part Deux

Netflix Subscription.  No late fees. No due dates.  No hassle.  I love Netflix and have been a subscriber for about 4 years now.  Cost: $15.95 per month for my plan, 2 DVDs at a time, they have cheaper plans and more expensive plans.  Did I mention we can stream through our Wii too??  AWESOME!!!
Ikea Antilope High Chair.  Simple. Classic. Contemporary. Cost: $20
 <>
 
Canon Rebel XS DSLR Camera.  I have only been using it a week, but I am in love!!!  Why didn't I get this sooner??  Cost: $479-$499 depending on where you buy it and what kind of deals they are offering.

Ugg Classic Tall Boots.  I own two pairs, black and chocolate brown.  I love my Uggs.  I wear them all winter long, I don't care if you think they are Ugg-ly because once you try a pair, you will get it.  Cost: $180
Mia Bossi "Lyndsey" Diaper Bag.  Yes Virginia, that is a diaper bag and a quite fashionable one at that.  I loveeee my Mia Bossi.  Mine is this exact one, but in solid black snakeskin.  Sorry, I didn't feel like photographing mine so this will have to do.  I love that it is ultra fashinable and non-diaper bagish.  I carry it as my purse and when Davis is with me I toss in a few baby items as well.  Cost: $260-$330 (depends on the print and fabric)

No comments: