Friday, October 23, 2009

What Is Your Favorite Baby Age??

I've really only experienced from newborn until now (7 months), but I love, love, love the stage he is in right now. His hilarious personality really started coming out around 5 months but it is in full force right now. He is so much fun, sometimes I sit around waiting for him to wake up from a nap just so we can play. He loves everything, he loves people, he loves to laugh, he loves to be tickled, he loves to play, he loves to watch TV when mommy lets him, he loves being outside, he loves shopping, he loves the store, he loves his bath, he loves to eat, he loves his doggie, he loves going on his daily walk, he is just so happy all the time. I cannot wait to see what else this little guy starts doing in the months to come. It is just amazing how they go from that little, sleepy newborn to this in a matter of months. I'm not even sure how or when we got to this point sometimes. One day I woke up and had a tiny little man with a personality.

To sum Davis up in one word it would be, SILLY!

No comments: