Monday, October 12, 2009

Busy Weekend!!!

Friday afternoon we had Davis' 6 month in studio photo shoot, it was awesome!! Then Saturday we had our family photo shoot at Wildwood Park. Both shoots were with the wonderful Emy Zolg of JEM Photography. We love Emy, not only is she the sweetest person I've ever met, but she is an incredible photographer. I cannot wait to see the pictures :o) I'll post links to them once she has them ready.

After our photo shoot on Saturday Jeff and I took D-money over to The University of Toledo to walk around campus, it was homecoming weekend and the weather was perfect. Davis slept the entire time because he was exhausted from all the baby modeling he was doing earlier. Then we stopped at Arby's for dinner, not very healthy, not very nice (we were supposed to go out and celebrate our anniversary), but it was still good. Maybe next weekend we can celebrate with a nice dinner out. We were just too tired after our busy day Saturday.

Sunday I started baking something special for a little homeade gift exchange I'm doing with a few wonderful ladies, I cannot wait to post pictures, but I have to wait until after the exchange so my secret person doesn't accidentally see what I've made.

No comments: