Friday, October 23, 2009

Baby Clothes

I swore I wouldn't become a "Baby Clothes Junkie", but I became one. Davis has more clothes than Jeff and I put together. I just cannot resist they itty bitty cuteness of some of the outfits. Here is one of my favorites, he is a month old here and this outfit wouldn't even fit his leg now!


This is another one of my favorites, he was 2 months old in this one. He looks so good in yellow.


Some of his outfits I loved so much that I bought them in 18 and 24 month sizes for next summer!!! They better fit because if they don't I might cry.

1 comment:

Carey said...

I have that second outfit! It was on sale for $1.99 (how can I resist a good sale??) and I figured it was somewhat gender neutral so I bought it :) I hold all these clothes up and just cannot imagine a baby in them come Spring! It's so surreal!!