Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Who Lives In a Pineapple Under the Sea

SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS!!!



Davis loves Spongebob Squarepants. It happened to come on one day and he heard that song and his little head turned right towards the TV. He loves it and yes, I allow my 4 month old child to watch 30 minutes of Spongebob every day. He gets tired of the excersaucer and playmat, but he never gets tired of good old Spongebob. Some mothers may think I'm just terrible for letting him watch TV, but I don't give a rats rump. What is the difference between putting your kid in an excersaucer so you can get things done and putting them in a bouncy to watch a kid friendly show? Nothing really, either way your not interacting with them.

Oh yeah and take that Baby Einstein, you suck. Davis strongly dislikes your DVDs, you make him cry.

1 comment:

Jodi said...

I think we need to dress up Baby D as Spongebob for Halloween!