Friday, May 22, 2009

Mommy Update

I thought I'd update a little bit on myself. Last week I caved and joined Weight Watchers online. The baby weight just isn't coming off, mostly because I was not eating right and I know that Weight Watchers will keep me in check. I had lost quite a bit of weight after I delivered but am embarrassed to say after I got down to 147 lbs., I managed to get back up to 154 lbs. So today I weighed myself and was 147.5 lbs.!!! I was 150 lbs. last Friday. I also started doing Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred. I love, love, love this workout. Before I got pregnant I worked out 4-5 times a week so I am used to hard workouts and let me tell you this DVD is a must have for any new mommy or anyone who wants a fabulous 20 minute workout. I honestly thought this thing would be a joke because come on what kind of workout can you really do in 20 minutes, but Jillian Michaels is awesome, it will kick your ass.

Think I can get down to 125 lbs. by June 20?? I know that is totally unreachable, but it would be nice. I'd love to be down to 135 lbs. by then. That might be more obtainable if I keep my daily walks up with the baby.

I did take some pictures of my crap for abs that I have after having the baby, but I refuse to post them until I've got an after I lost the weight picture to compare it to.

No comments: