Friday, May 29, 2009

I Hate the Color Pink Sometimes

Especially when you wake up with 2 pink eyes. I'm 99.9% sure I have pink eye, ugh!!! I woke up this morning with that nasty sticky eye feeling, eyelashes stuck together and 2 bright red eyes. I'm not mad that I have it, I could care less, I'll just go to the doctor and get some drops. I am angry because I am positive I got it from Suzy Q at the pediatricians office last Friday. She was sitting in the well waiting room with her mom and had pink eye!! The receptionist finally told them they had to go to sick waiting, but they were there long enough to spread germs to everyone else. Did the mom not know that pink eye is highly contagious?? I just hope Davis doesn't get it from me because I cannot imagine trying to put drops in the little stinkers eyes, he is so active these days that it would be a big challenge.

1 comment:

Valerie said...

I have a trick for eyedrops with little ones. Let me know if you're interested.

Hope you're feeling better soon!