Sunday, May 10, 2009

It Might Be Safe to Say

That three people and one dog in this house are now sleeping all night long. Davis has slept through the night every night since Wednesday, each night the stretch gets longer. Wednesday he slept from about 10 p.m. until 5 a.m., Thursday he slept from 9:30 p.m. until 4 a.m., Friday he slept from 8:30 p.m. until 3:30 a.m. and last night he went to bed at 9:30 p.m. and it is now 6 a.m. and he is still totally out of it!!

Please do not let this be a fluke Davis!!!!! Mommy feels so much better and is a lot more fun when you sleep all night :o)

Davis also recognizes his mommy now, he knows my voice and knows what I look like. Every time he wakes up he smiles and laughs at me, I love it!! He will also follow me around a room when someone else is holding him, such a smart little man he is.

I am not sure what my first mother day is going to involve, but we plan on going to breakfast with the little man and then we are going to have his grandma watch him for a few hours so his mommy and daddy can spend some alone time together (aka running lots and lots errands). It is so hard to take Davis out for more than 2 hours and we have a good 4 hours of errands to take care of.

No comments: