Tuesday, March 3, 2009

34 Week Belly vs. 35 Week Belly

34 Weeks


35 Weeks


Big difference?? I think so, I feel like my 35 week picture shows a nice drop or I'm crazy. And I could just be crazy.

This week is my first full week as a stay at home wife, that is what I'm calling myself until Davis arrives and then I'll be a stay at home mom. So far everything is great, I still get up early, I make my husband breakfast, pack his lunch, clean the house and then I start tackling my projects that I want done before the baby. Today I cleaned out and organized the messy utility room and it looks great!! I also took all the boxes from the baby gear to the recycling center. I have also started making meal plans every Sunday since I'm home now and have time to make fabulous dinners. Sunday I made meatloaf, yesterday I made french fried onion crusted chicken and stuffing, tomorrow is mexican lasagna and Friday might be spaghetti and meatballs.

Next Monday is my first exam, should be interesting to see if I've made any sort of progress, not that it matters because I know I could have zero progress at every weekly appointment and then all of a sudden go into labor or I could have some progress and stay that way the remainder of the time. I'm not setting myself up to be upset about it, but it will be interesting to find out. We also plan on going on the maternity floor tour at the hospital on Monday night, I'm excited to see the birthing suites.

No comments: