Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Pregnancy = Lots of Peeing

If you know me, you know that I pee all the time when I'm not pregnant. Since becoming pregnant I pee twice as much. You are supposed to drink 8 glasses of water per day during pregnancy and I have to get all mine in prior to 4 p.m. because if I don't I will not sleep and be up all night peeing every 30 minutes. Before getting pregnant I'd get up at least 1 time per night to pee, now I'm up like 3 or 4 times per night peeing. Could this be the reason I have a sudden lack of sleep???

I can't imagine what my peeing will be like when I'm 20 weeks pregnant, 30 weeks pregnant or 40 weeks pregnant. I'll probably be begging for a catheter or a bed pan!!

The other thing that scares me is that I read somewhere that for an ultrasound you have to go with a full bladder, I pity the technician because I'll probably pee on her.

No comments: