Saturday, January 2, 2010

New Tricks

Davis just started cruising around the furniture last week, he has now gotten brave enough to take both hands off of whatever he is holding onto and attempt to take steps with no assistance, so far the most steps he has gotten in is 2. The little shit! Oh and he has been trying for a month now to stand up in the middle of a room with help from nothing but his good old legs. He finally mastered it, he has done it twice today. So he can now just stand up by getting up on both knees, then he gets one foot up, puts his hands on the floor, gets the other foot up and voila, a standing baby. I have a feeling I'm going to have my hands full with him.

Note: I am not helping him walk, I don't even hold his hands and try to walk with him, I don't want a walker yet. I'm continuing to discourage walking, I'm such a bad mom. haha He will do what he wants though and he has proven he will with mommy's help or not.

No comments: