Sunday, November 22, 2009

Golden Showers

Jeff and I have been peed on numerous times by Davis since he was born, but last night was exceptionally funny. We give Davis his bath together, I get the water in the tub nice and warm and Jeff gets Davis' clothes off. Jeff discovered months ago that Davis loves being nakey (most babies do) so he allows Davis to crawl all over nakey for several minutes before the bath. I've been warning Jeff that Davis is going to pee on something nice one of these days, like the carpet or the bed. Last night was the night, Jeff gets Davis undressed, lets him roll around on the bed nakey and what does Davis do? Yep, he peed, his pee stream was so long he first peed about 2 feet straight up into the air all over Jeff's arm and shirt, then he stopped for a second, I came in and Davis started up again, peeing on my hand and then all over the comforter on the bed. So, I get to make a trip to the laundromat this week with the comforter as it is way too big to fit into our washer, just what I want to do. I should make Jeff go. Needless to say it was quite the evening. When Davis was done he laughed as if he knew what he did. The little shit.

1 comment:

Bethany said...

haha, that's why I never put a naked baby on my bed anymore. That happened one to many times when Jake was a newborn